Wednesday 4 November 2020

new guy

after being single for 4 years, my best friend and i talked about how people meet each other and found love. i asked her wondering how my story going to be any different than the rest. then we talked how people get matched and stays. so, she did match me with one of her guy friend from school and sent him my phone number. told him to text me as i got really anxious about knowing someone i never see before, hence the corona virus pkp lockdown shit, somehow convenience that i don't have to meet people that much. so, he texted me says hi. a bit late but he was working at a retail store. i did not thought much about it then we talked. 

i told my best friend i was uncomfortable with the idea of talking to strangers like that. how do people on tinder get connected and be comfortable? after all, i thought myself to be open and just ride the wave. but i could not and tripped. so i told him that i want to back off a bit and i was not ready to know someone.

he was nice and i bet was genuine, i won. he said that it was alright and told me to take my own time. he respected that. after two or three days i do not remember, i replied to his ig story and i was being nice, maybe i felt guilty for leaving him hanging. but then he texted me again asking how i was doing. ride the wave again but i was sailing smoothly.

we texted, we played golf on snapchat and we ring each other's phones up. 

i decided to stay.

i wish there would be no pain like unrequited love with him. and i wish him that too. 

i have decided that i want to be with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment