Sunday 27 May 2018

end

i am a fool for u.
and i know u see me as a fool.
everyday is a day for me questioning if i am ready to let go of my dreams of u.
when u thought of turning u down, made me look like a bad bitch.
but when i thought of u pushing me aside, made me look worthless.
hating u hurt but loving u is worse
why am i being so nice to u
i needed u
but things just don't work out for both of us because of this one sided feelings.
just one door unopened.
in the end, u have always been my ideal.
i would turn u down when u need me the most, but i am selfish.
i want to hurt u like u hurt me but i want to hold u.
but u wouldn't even bother.
its worthless to u.
loving supposed to be easy.
maybe it would be easier with the right person.
i want u to be the right person.

No comments:

Post a Comment